- Based on the project objectives defined by the Senior Producer, manage the production and the delivery of the contents according to the available resources, mainly in the Game Design aspects;
- Ensure effective communication and coordination between all the departments involved, whether within the game teams or with support teams (Marketing, Business Intelligence, QA...);
- Transform the macro objectives of the projects into well-defined tasks, with clear success criteria;
- Regularly and thoroughly monitor progress to ensure that the team achieves the goals on time and with high quality standards;
- Identify and eliminate blockers, communicate risks to stakeholders while proposing solutions;
- Manage relationships with contractors: communicate needs, draft contracts, ensure deliverables arrive on time;
- Promote positivism and develop a pleasant work environment and excellent team cohesion.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a Production position, ideally in the gaming industry. Otherwise, in Entertainment/New Technologies or other related field;
- Any relevant and additional experience in the gaming industry, within a game team, an asset;
- Experience in project management with methods Agile, Scrum or Kanban;
- Experience with JIRA and/or any tasks and bugs management software;
- Bilingualism French-English.
- Leadership and sense of responsibility;
- Good communication, both written and oral;
- Collaboration, listening, empathy;
- Positive and solution-oriented attitude;
- Analytical and synthetical mind.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS
- Ambition and passion for video games are essential!