||HR Manager role to work within the European office of a hugely succesful South Korean Games Publisher.
- Setting up new and developing existing HR processes and tools to ensure HR work of outstanding
- Executing operational activities such as performance evaluation/calibration talent management
- Developing and maintaining employee benefits
- In charge of operational tasks relating to e.g. the recruitment policy holiday/sick leave policy.
- Preparing and keeping track Employment Contracts
- Creating and updating HR related documents regularly to ensure legal compliance in all HR related
- Organizing company events; anniversaries company outings etc.
- +7 years of experience as an HR Professional
- Relevant knowledge and practical experience in both HRD and HRM
- HR experience in a large/midsize company
- Native/Bilingual Korean Speaker
- Fluent in English. Able to conduct interviews in English with native speaker
- Strong business acumen
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Industry experience in IT industry
- International working experience
If the above sounds like it could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for then get in touch. For a casual chat about the role in more detail call me on 01925 839 722 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org I look forwards to hearing from you.
||"Excellent salary DoE"
||View other Amiqus Games jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference 7cde80c6-4d72-4ee3-a8ed-d88efaece983.
|Login or register to apply