Senior Games Analyst
Games Jobs - Business / Analysis / Metrics - UK & Europe
|Job Title||Senior Games Analyst|
|Job Category||Analysis / Metrics|
|Job Description||Over the past 30 years at Codemasters, we have consistently developed innovative and successful award-winning racing games.
Our Southam racing studio has a rich and unrivalled heritage of multiple award-winning racing games such as the GRID and DiRT franchises, and these titles embody our cornerstones of passion, quality, continuous innovation, and an all-encompassing ambition to be the world leader in what we do.
Working in a passionate close-knit team that ensures your voice doesn’t get lost in the crowd, you will deliver ‘AAA’ racing games within a studio that will value and recognise your contributions.Join our talented and experienced team now to re-invent and shape Codemasters’ most ambitious racing title ever, from its inception to a genre-defining experience.
Our mission is to be the world’s number one racing games developer – so if you share our ambition, please join us for the road ahead.
We are looking for a Senior Game Analyst to Work closely with key stakeholders to identify and prioritize business and information needs to track and report
• Direct the data capture requirements from within the game team, owning strategic insights to understand the impact of design / product decisions on game quality and health.
• Analyse game telemetry and qualitative feedback to test and monitor gameplay in order to provide insight on how game features and content are impacting the overall player experience.
• Design A/B experiments to test acquisition, engagement, and monetization strategies.
• Perform Ad Hoc analyses regularly.
• Identify and clearly articulate conclusions and recommendations drawn from data, both in person and through digital presentation.
• Design and maintain customised reports to the required needs of the audience, Executives, Production, Game developers etc.
• Work closely with the Business Intelligence and IT Operations teams to ensure underlying infrastructure is suitable for Business Intelligence reporting requirements.
• Keep abreast of current practices, techniques and tools within Business Intelligence and gaming trends to foster product improvement within the studio.
• 3+ years of relevant analytical and technical experience with the ability to uncover patterns of behaviour and relationships.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in data mining & statistics, including querying large, complex data sets.
• Experience with data visualization and statistical packages.
• Ability to draw and present conclusions based on information from different sources.
• Ability to convey potentially complex messages in a simple and straightforward manner.
• An enquiring mind and self-starter attitude with the confidence to challenge the way we do things and bring innovation to our products.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with proven experience to manage and prioritise a changeable workload.
• Team player and self starter with the confidence and ability to work with all disciplines within the business.
• A passion for gaming.
|Location||Leamington Spa, UK & Europe|
|Job Category||Business / Analysis / Metrics|
|More||View other Codemasters jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Codemasters using their internal reference SGA/Southam.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|