||QA Lead - AAA
||Amiqus have partnered with one of the industry’s most successful games publishers to help them find a Lead QA Tester to join their internal development team working on their next exclusive virtual reality title.
As a Lead QA Tester you will work closely with the QA Manager as well as key members of the development team to plan and coordinates testing on our projects. You will also be responsible for leading managing and delegating work to members of the internal QA team. You will write reports and communicate issues/quality risks directly to stakeholders. You will be a champion of quality and will ensure that their products are shipped to the highest standards!
WHAT YOU WILL DO/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working as part of the development team to plan and test titles.
- Report directly to the QA manager and assist in planning testing as well as leading an internal team.
- Work closely with the Development team to plan testing for features in development
- Liaise with external QA teams to plan test resource and test strategies.
- Provide comprehensive reports to stakeholders on the current state of the game.
- Owning all aspect of the bug database including structure reports and best practice
- You will develop and maintain Test Plans and Test Cases. You will also review and provide feedback for test plans written by team members
- Work alongside production to priorities bugs and decide which ones need to be fixed for upcoming releases.
- Responsible for managing other QA testers. This includes mentoring and training.
- Identifying investigating and reporting issues in JIRA.
WHO YOU ARE/QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience shipping at least one Triple A title in a Lead or Senior QA role
- Understanding of QA process and testing methodologies in order to implement innovative QA approaches and processes.
- Experience line managing mentoring and guiding other members of a team.
- Ability to identify gaps in testing and to strategize around this.
- Experience working with both internal and external teams and delegating work.
- Proven ability for bug finding communication reporting skills and working under pressure
- Excellent analytical problem identification and solving skills
- Excellent communicator with a high standard of written oral and interpersonal skills
- You are knowledgeable in the different stages of a project’s development and different development methodologies
- You are experienced with a variety of test tools including bug databases like Jira;
- You are passionate about working on awesome games at a fantastic first party studio
- Experience in creating or contributing to the overall test strategy for a project
- Experience with bug databases administration (such as Jira Devtrack Bugzilla Mantis Hansoft)
- Demonstrable experience of testing content creation tools (e.g. Maya Max Unreal Editor etc...); either having created your own game or a previous history of tools testing
- Experience testing on PlayStation platforms
- Experience working in an agile environment and SCRUM methodology
- Experience working within a development team
- Experience writing or planning automated tests
This is an amazing opportunity based in London with a generous salary and benefits package.
Please click apply or contact Kim Hunt on 01925 839730 or email@example.com to find out more.
||QA / Localisation
||View other Amiqus Games jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference 0b1e4b36-f572-4889-b50d-c68493a9e8c5.
|Login or register to apply