Product Manager Mobile Games Spain
Games Jobs - Business / Analysis / Metrics - Barcelona
|Job Title||Product Manager Mobile Games Spain|
|Job Category||Analysis / Metrics|
|Job Description||This world renowned mobile games studio based in Barcelona is looking for a product manager to work on their live-ops titles.
What will you do?
- Responsible of one/several product streams of a game (LiveOps, Balancing, Economy, etc).
- Design, balance, and aim at continuously improving all the live features related to the product stream/s of focus, together with the Game Design team.
- Deliver product performance analysis working with the game’s Data Scientist/s.
- Prepare A/B tests and report on the key findings.
- Ensuring daily/weekly revenue targets are met, by proposing, executing and continuously improving the game’s content
- Deliver Market & Competitors analysis of relevant competitors and games of the same genre
Who you are
3-4 years of experience in the mobile gaming industry, mainly in product management roles.
- Experience building models and defining data needs
- Experience launching a product or title from from concept through to launch, post launch and live ops.
Sounds like I'm talking about you then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 844.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
|Job Category||Business / Analysis / Metrics|
|More||View other Big Planet jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Big Planet using their internal reference 844.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|