Games Jobs - Programming - UK & Europe
|Job Title||Graduate Programmer|
|Job Category||AI / Artificial Intelligence,Physics,Gameplay,Graphics / Engine,UI / Front End,Animation Programmer,Graduate Programmer|
|Job Description||Climax is one of the leading creative lights of independent games development with a great history. It truly is an exciting and fun place to work and we are currently looking for Graduate/ Trainee Programmers. Based in Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth Harbour, England this is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning team.
Our ideal candidate for these exceptional opportunities will require:
• A passion for video games and programming.
• A solid degree in Computer Science, Physics or Math.
• Strong demo or code examples.
• Solid C++ programming skills.
• Knowledge of Unity3D is desired, but not required
• Excellent Math
• Strong written/verbal communication skills.
• Strong time management and organisation skills .
• Enthusiastic team worker.
• A logical thinker with strong problem solving skills.
• A passion for video games.
Please send a current CV/ resume to Stuart Godfrey on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Portsmouth, UK & Europe|
|More||View other Climax Studios jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Climax Studios using their internal reference CSL/ GRAP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|