||We invite you to join our "Performance Networks" team:
Due to one of our colleagues planning to go on maternity leave soon, our team is looking forward to hiring an additional teammate for a start in summer 2021 (or earlier).
As a professionally experienced Performance Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in our campaigns' development and supervision, and you will become responsible for the set-up and development of suitable analytic reportings.
- Manage campaigns. Plan, supervise and monitor our Performance campaigns on CPC/CPM/CPA basis for Desktop and Mobile
- Analyze performance. Set up and refine reportings in Excel/internal analytics tools to measure the performance of campaigns
- Use effective creatives. Brief and monitor creative production
- Market analysis. Study international market trends and analyze competitors’ activities
- Strengthen our partnerships. Control and expand our existing, international partnerships for our desktop- and mobile games
- Think outside the box. Come up with new ideas/ways how to improve performance, partnerships, and further grow our UA activities
- Create ownership. Manage your individual side-projects and be responsible for partners/budget
Your skill set:
- Theoretical background. You have successfully finalized an academic degree in International Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Business Analytics or similar studies
- Professional expertise. You have gained at least 2 years of practical experience in a Performance Marketing Channel
- Analytical mindset. Your middle name is "Excel" & analyzing KPIs is a no-brainer for you
- Ambitious team player. As a highly motivated individual, you like to group up working with an interdisciplinary, international team
- Strong communication skills. You are approaching colleagues & partners based on your excellent English language skills
- Passionate for media/games. Ideally, you bring knowledge of- and interest in the media-/gaming industry
- Hybrid working model. Contribute from your home in any German city - our company adapted to a hybrid working model, offering remote work even after all the COVID limitations are gone
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active-breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air
- Equipment delivery. If you are interested in remote work, we will send all the needed equipment to your home office
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Dynamic people. Work as part of an agile multicultural team – enabling you and your team to form and actively optimize work processes
- Solution orientation.We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Team events. Participate in regular team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers
- English first. Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons
- Outstanding remuneration. We are offering competitive compensation & exceptional benefits, ranging from a company gym to smartphone/tablet of your own choice for personal use
- Career opportunities. We actively support personal development, pay for any necessary textbooks as well as sending you to conferences
- Transportation support. We contribute to your public transport ticket and subsidize contributions to the company pension plan
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and wellbeing; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Are you excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Performance Marketing Manager? We look forward to receiving your application through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!