Games Jobs - Production - Cambridge
|Job Title||Product Director|
|Job Description||Home to the iconic massive multiplayer online role-playing game RuneScape and its extended family of adventurous titles, we’re a leading games studio that places our players at the heart of everything we do. We’ve welcomed over 260 million players to RuneScape’s world of enthralling fantasy and, together with our team of passionate game creators, our community helps to shape how our games evolve. From casting votes on future game content, to interacting with the studio teams in live streams and in chat, we also join together in person at our celebrated fan convention, RuneFest.
Together with our players, we’re united as one Jagex tribe. Together we’re building deep and engaging multiplayer gaming experiences for players everywhere. We continue to recruit massively into RuneScape and RuneScape Old School as they have more platforms and expansions to conquer, we’re now also undertaking the exciting challenge of building up our company with Unreal Engine 4 experience.
Acting as the commercial vision holder you will work collaboratively with the production and publishing teams to help shape the game’s overall product proposition and commercial strategy. This is an amazing opportunity to be involved at the very start of the development of a major new title and requires a sharp and keen individual with a passion for PC gaming and believes in the potential of cross-platform experiences.
HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
- Working for the Executive Producer in executing the on the vision and product strategy across the company
- Working with publishing to put together and execute the go to market plan for the title
- Collaborating with our Creative Director to create the commercial vision and monetisation plan for the game
- Once the game is live you will utilise extensive game analytics and analysis to monitor game performance and KPIs, identifying new opportunities to increase user conversion, retention, and monetisation.
- Own the short- mid- and long-term product strategy in line with the Brand and Product roadmap.
- Actively contribute to the management and strategic development of the game to ensure commercial goals are achieved
- Foster strong relationships with internal development team to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving product goals.
- Manage player-facing communications and in-game events
- Understand the player community, ensuring player sentiment and feedback is considered in every step of development
WHAT WE NEED
- Creative mindset with an ability to steer the product vision utilising your extensive knowledge of the market
- Highly organised and able to time-manage, delegate and deliver workloads effectively
- A passionate gamer willing to be part of a fun, hard-working team
- Proven experience in managing the successful launch and ongoing service of MMO like titles
- An expert on gaming industry trends and the competitor landscape
- Proven experience delivering product plans which maximize revenue
- Highly analytical, with and excellent understanding of statistics with the ability to interpret with confidence and whilst making and implementing recommendations
- Strong, relationship and influencing skills
WHAT WE OFFER
If you join us you can expect a competitive salary and great benefits like fully paid for gym membership, bonus entitlement, private health care, flexible working, cycle repair and fresh fruit delivered to your team every day. We also have GREAT coffee machines, an onsite canteen and pub and an in-studio cinema! Expect regular team events as well as EPIC company-wide parties to celebrate our successes.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you! Get in touch.
|Location||220 Science Park, Cambridge|
|More||View other Jagex Games Studio jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Jagex Games Studio using their internal reference 2018-1477.|
|Apply for this job|