Games Producer, Maze Theory London
Games Jobs - Production - London
|Job Title||Games Producer, Maze Theory London|
Maze Theory is a new independent games development studio in London founded by a team of games industry veterans including Geoff Heath (ex Activision) and Mark Hardy, (ex Sony PlayStation)
The current focus of the studio is on multi-platform virtual reality gaming experiences across major entertainment franchises and proprietary IP.
The studio is currently looking for a Producer to work across all key projects including a major IP launching in February 2019.
At our core we are a company of story tellers.
We are on a mission to conquer the world of virtual reality and push the boundaries of the imagination to create entertainment experiences that will engage and blow the senses. As a studio, we will draw on our vast experience in animation, games development, film production and storytelling to produce and market the best in VR games. We are tirelessly seeking out new ideas that will push the very latest in VR technology and capabilities.
Groundbreaking tech is not our end goal – our focus is on redrawing the lines of storytelling and creating truly awesome immersive adventures. Every member of the team at Maze Theory must be curious: to try new things, to experiment and to seek out fresh ideas and ways of solving challenges that bring to life our collective ideas.
At Maze Theory we believe:
- At the heart of a great game, is a good story. The unexpected makes it rock.
- Ideas grow, evolve and develop through team collaboration and sharing
- Restlessness is a good thing if it results in better quality ideas and products - We can be better because we are small and nimble
- There is always a solution to any problem At Maze Theory, we will push hard on technology to create the next generation of VR experiences. We know the market is hungry for innovation as are we. Whether our work be epic first party releases or games based on major IP, we will be known for never being satisfied until we have broken new ground and surpassed expectations.
The role will offer an ambitious Producer the opportunity to be central to major studio projects, working in a small team and in a fast paced start-up environment. We need a Producer who is incredibly organised, self accountable and who actively gets involved with the development and creative teams (working in studio and remotely). They will keep all productions on schedule, track milestones and manage development budgets, whilst spotting any potential bottlenecks or issues. The Producer will be key to the code submission process to platforms including Playstation Store, Steam, Oculus Store and Viveport.
• At least 3 years’ experience as an Assistant Producer or Producer
• Games Industry experience
• Proven to be autonomous and able to use initiative without supervision
• Knowledge, experience and a passion of working with VR or other leading entertainment technologies
• Has a track record of shipping game titles on Steam, Playstation or Mobile platforms
To apply: send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||£32,000 - £40,000|
|More||View other Maze Theory jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Maze Theory using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|