||Our client believes that player-focused game development results in awesome games. The Sydney based team are behind one of the world's most successful game titles, which has has over 67 million players every month.
They're looking for a passionate and ambitious Communtiy Producer to join their team and help make them on their continued journey of success.
As Community Producer, you'll work with an initiative lead to align vision, create goals, and then build a team that'll concept, deliver, enhance, and influence creative community player facing projects at every stage of production. You'll lead passionate cross-functional teams in creating innovative content and experiences for players in Oceania. By inspiring teams to collaborate, you'll drive development, smashing through obstacles and driving projects across the finish-line and into players' hands.
- Oversee multiple production projects at once, helping set vision while creating alignment for all levels of content creation, recruiting new talent, and leading fellow Rioters in Sydney
- Lead talented teams while getting your hands dirty as you ensure that Riot releases only top quality content
- Inform and build features roadmaps, identifying critical path issues while pulling together strike forces to blast through barriers and ship content to players
- Act as product owner on a variety of creative content and work with other customers and stakeholders throughout Riot
- Communicate directly with players and foster meaningful, long-lasting relationships; monitor forums and other communications to identify common player issues and discussion patterns to help you be more responsive
- Advocate internally on behalf of players so development teams and Riot as a whole are informed of players' needs
- An experienced leader: your multiyear experience in leadership positions have helped you lead teams to navigate a labyrinth of creative and technical requirements, forecasting obstacles that could otherwise trip you up en-route to product delivery
- A community enthusiast: you're passionate about bringing people together to form communities, because you understand how community life empowers people
- A master problem solver: you take pride in your work and view each new problem as an opportunity for success; you approach challenges creatively, but methodically, sparking discussions as you work toward prioritizing and breaking down the steps to solutions
- A team player: while you're a capable self-manager, your natural verve and sense of fun make you thrive as part of a team; you inspire others, provide meaningful and constructive criticism, and remain cool, calm, and collected in crisis
- A collaborator: you have a robust toolset of communications and collaboration techniques, and know exactly the right time to grab your monkey wrench; you work collaboratively towards common goals and can easily relate to people of different backgrounds, at different sites, or on the other side of the world
- Driven: no matter how much is on your plate, you're still thinking about other cool things you can create; once you grab hold of an idea you're prepared to put in the work to get it done; when you see that something needs doing you'll dig deep and get it done
- Data-informed: you always strive to marry data to your ideas to make them more compelling, but you're able to pursue exciting opportunities even when your only insight is your gamer gut
- A gamer: your passion for gaming can be felt in most of your big life decisions, from which computer to pick up to where you live; you love games and take play seriously, and that'll help you make player-focused decisions every day
- Highly competitive salary
- Life, medical & dental insurance
- Flexible hours
- On-site cafeteria offering fully subsidized meals & coffee bar
- Office kitchens stocked with free cereal, fruit, snacks, tea & coffee
- Company fairs & hackathons
- Ongoing training & education
- Subsidized gym membership & massage therapy
- Company events & office get togethers
- & much more!
To find out more about this amazing opportunity, get in touch with Chris Mellor at email@example.com or 01709834777