Mobile Product Director
Games Jobs - Production - Cambridge
|Job Title||Mobile Product Director|
|Job Description||Important note: To our wonderful friends and followers around the world, Jagex is not pausing its search for the most talented people to join its ranks. We’re a successful, robust and growing business, after all.
In light of the current situation concerning coronavirus, we have already made changes to the way we recruit, and of course are mindful of following all necessary processes to ensure the safety of our staff and anyone we might come into contact with.
Jagex has switched to working almost entirely remotely, and in line with that our recruitment and selection process has moved to an entirely remote one with video calls being the preferred method of interview. Our hiring managers are engaged, we are well-prepared and we sincerely look forward to talking to you soon. Our team of expert recruiters will be in touch with you to talk you through the process and changes and what to expect. So, don’t delay, get that application in today!
A leader in creating deep and engaging experiences on PC and mobile, Jagex was founded in 2001 and is today one of the UK’s biggest and most respected video game developers and publishers.
Famed for its flagship MMOs RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, Jagex has welcomed more than 260million player accounts to its world and created a $1bn lifetime franchise revenue. Today the RuneScape franchise exists beyond running games in live operations; our titles are living games that connect and inspire millions of players, with content and experiences both inside and outside of inexhaustible game worlds.
Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, on PC and mobile, offer ever-evolving, highly-active worlds and our community-focussed development ethos empowers players to have a real say in how each game is shaped.
Jagex is expanding and extending its portfolio with fresh franchise titles, new IP and, in 2018 launched Jagex Partners, delivering third-party publishing and operational services exclusively for the living games of the future.
Jagex employs more than 400 people at its Cambridge headquarters and is on the hunt for talented people to work across the business to help the company to achieve yet another year of record growth and player satisfaction.
Reporting to the Executive Producer, the Mobile Product Director is a business leader who will drive the commercial success of the RuneScape mobile product. Fully responsible for the product and customer lifecycle, the Mobile Product Director will own the production, launch and development process in order to maximise player engagement and monetisation, and delivering on the cross-platform vision of RuneScape for the future.
Working closely with the internal development teams and publishing services you will be an expert in identifying and defining the critical path to pre and post-launch product optimization. You will provide the team with strategic direction using your knowledge of the competitive landscape and be the champion and owner of the end-to-end product lifecycle, strategy, business case and product marketing. You will have proven experience setting and delivering against commercial forecast and goals, as well as reporting at the executive level.
• An essential expert on current and future mobile product initiatives
• Owning mobile product roadmaps, operational plans and strategic objectives
• A primary mobile product knowledge source for RuneScape and the business
• Relied on to take the lead in understanding the big picture and asking broad questions that lead to product appropriate business solutions
• Recognized expert at data analysis, using this to drive player reach, engagement, revenue and customer satisfaction
• Defines and monitors product launch, readiness and success metrics
• Sought out for input on the product due to superior innovation skills and broad perspective
• Expert analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
• A complete understanding of game KPIs
• Comprehensive knowledge of best practice liveops and monetisation
• Expertise in UI/UX optimisation for the mobile player
• A thorough understanding of the market and ability to provide competitive analysis and strategic direction
• Superb presentation and communication skills, confident in delivery at Executive level
• Able to define clear and concise product requirements, objectives and key results
• Able to compose and deliver business cases, operational plans, forecasts and budgets
• Experienced with analysis tools eg Excel, Tableau, Think-cell
|Salary||Based on experience|
|More||View other Jagex Games Studio jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Jagex Games Studio using their internal reference a2b7dd4e-f0f0-434a-9252-44575a9d182d.|
|Apply for this job|