Senior Executive Producer - SUMO SHEFFIELD
Games Jobs - Production - Anywhere
|Job Title||Senior Executive Producer - SUMO SHEFFIELD|
|Job Category||Executive Producer|
|Job Description||We build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega. Sheffield is our largest studio and headquarters, situated just north-east of the city centre, where we’ve built and contributed to some of the world’s best-loved game franchises.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Sumo, winners of the Develop: Star Awards 2019 Best Studio; big things are on the horizon and we want you to be part of our continued journey. Join us!
The role @ Sumo
Are you looking for the next step in your career and fancy working on a huge project in a well established and successful studio? As a Senior Executive Producer you will have overall responsibility for the delivery of a project to time and on budget, and within quality expectation of clients.
In your new role you will:
• Manage the schedules of multiple departments within the game team, to ensure that milestones are agreed, detailed and delivered as expected
• Create milestone content and realistic production schedules in coordination with team leads and management.
• Manage the project budget - identifying resource requirements and expectations, tracking actual project spend versus planned spend and continuously updating projections.
• Managing change – ensuring project scope is adhered to, controlling feature creep, ensuring project is delivered in accordance with expectations, and project budget changes if necessary.
• Identify and resolve conflicts between schedule, budget and design goals.
• Continuously assess risk and keep scope of the project in line with budget and schedule.
• Managing day to day communication of matters regarding schedule, budget, change and risk with the client and Development Director and making recommendations accordingly
• Manage communication of project progress to the Development Director internal senior management team.
• Maintain close communication with team leads and provide team members with material and technical support as needed.
• Ensure that each member of the team is working from a tracked schedule and has a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability for the quality and timeliness of their contribution.
• Follow Sumo Digital’s project development standards and guidelines
To be successful you will:
• Have shipped at least 2 games in a production management role, seeing through the full lifecycles
• Be highly responsible, self-directed, detail oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to a creative environment.
• Communicate effectively within a large group/multiple project environment
• Have worked within a AAA game environment in production management roles
• Demonstrate exceptional project management practices and software including Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word.
• Have outstanding organization, communication and exceptional management skills/leadership.
• Keep abreast of current trends in the marketplace especially with regard to similar and/or competitive product.
|Salary||Based on experience|
|More||View other Sumo Digital jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Sumo Digital using their internal reference 449191ab-8549-44e4-8fc5-8cfa329ad3a5.|
|Apply for this job|