Senior/Experienced Designer - Current Gen/Next Gen AAA Project - RED KITE GAMES, LEEDS
Games Jobs - Game Design - Leeds
|Job Title||Senior/Experienced Designer - Current Gen/Next Gen AAA Project - RED KITE GAMES, LEEDS|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Job Description||Since its formation, Red Kite Games has been producing award-winning video games for a variety of different platform holders, studios and publishers. Specialising in complete multi-platform video games development, Red Kite has a proven track record in the creation of cutting edge video games. Having set up home in the beautiful Grade-II listed Park Row House in Leeds city centre, Red Kite Games continues to deliver unrivalled creatively-led and technically proficient game development to the likes of Microsoft, Sony, 2K Games, Activision, SEGA and Codemasters. Several high-profile titles include God of War III: Remastered, Crackdown 3, DiRT 4, Team Sonic Racing, Payday 2 (Switch) and Call of Duty: Strike Team. It’s a very exciting time to join Red Kite; not only are we working on several high profile video games for current gen and next gen platforms, we're also developing our own IP. Come join the team and help to fly the Red Kite kite!
The role @ Red Kite Games
Red Kite are working on a variety of exciting games and has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced designer to strengthen our design team. In this role you will be expected to champion design quality, and help to create compelling gameplay experiences in collaboration with our multi-disciplined development teams.
In your new role you will:
• Lead an internal development team from a design perspective to achieve your project’s requirements.
• Work on a wide variety of design tasks, helping to review, tweak and balance gameplay.
• Liaise with other areas of the studio and external partners to facilitate development.
• Troubleshoot design issues from a creative standpoint.
• Contribute to game pitch creation.
• Mentor and share knowledge with the team.
To be successful you will have:
• Shipped multiple titles in a design role where you have held important areas of responsibility.
• A proven ability to present ideas to wide variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical in a succinct manner.
• An excellent understanding of past and current game trends.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience in any of these areas will be advantageous but not essential:
• Shipped one or more titles in a senior design role.
• C# or other scripting language.
• Unreal Engine.
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|More||View other Sumo Digital jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Sumo Digital using their internal reference 2ca842ba-a30f-4074-9021-4d6fa8a120ea.|
|Apply for this job|