||2D / Concept / Texture Artist
||Amiqus have partnered with top industry veterans to help them find a talented and ambitious UI Artist to join their passionate close knit team.
Based in Nottingham the studio was established with the aim of creating high quality original games with breadth depth meaning and passion and ultimately games that are fun and that make people happy.
Working closely with other members in the art team your responsibilities will include;
- Design and creation of game Logo/s and ingame fonts
- Creating UI style guides by researching conceiving wireframing sketching prototyping and mocking up user experiences
- Using the style guides to design and create menus screens 2D Backgrounds Icons and in-game UI
- Inputting into overall GUI style
- Working with engineers and other team members in understanding functionality necessary for implementing various interface / interaction solutions.
- Requesting and taking on board feedback/critique from leads/art directors to continuously improve your work
To be considered we would like to see;
- BA in Art/Graphic Design related field or equivalent experience.
- Good graphic design skills and experience (e.g. iconography layout and typography)
- Knowledge of industry standard 2D graphics applications (e.g. Photoshop Illustrator After Effects etc.)
- Excellent game-focused graphics and UI portfolio.
- Understanding of technical art constraints tools and best practices.
- Excellent artistic skills with good understanding of form composition colour and lighting.
- Ability to adapt to different art styles as required to follow concept art or design specs.
- A passion for games and gaming!
- Location - Nottingham UK
- Job type - Permanent / Full time
- 29 days paid vacation (inc bank holidays)
If you are ready to shape the future of the industry then show us what you can do - apply now!
Please click apply or contact Kim Hunt on 01925 839730 or email@example.com to find out more.
||"up to £30,000 DOE"
||Art / Animation
||View other Amiqus Games jobs
This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference 3f22eb65-c3df-4567-9129-726a9bc06a45.
|Login or register to apply