We’re looking for a talented Lead Producer to join Electric Square and help us to build and grow an outstanding IP.
This role requires someone with solid experience in leading production for high end game projects, who has proven initiative and experience tackling a wide variety of production tasks. This will include a continuous improvement programme for production process, team and client management and communication. You will also lead a small team of producers. This role involves dealing directly with external partners and communication at levels through the team.
If you thrive in a dynamic role, can showcase proven successes on a wide variety of projects that you have lead, you’re seeking a fast-paced, friendly environment, then come and help us make games that will be loved worldwide.
- Drive product operational goals and facilitate communication, organisation, process, and accountability.
- Drive product update planning, schedules, and overall prioritisation and delivery framework.
- Work with QA to enable a high quality regular product delivery.
- Identify and communicate any roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals.
- Motivate and support the team to ensure project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Provide regular project status reporting on deliveries, identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicate this clearly on a routine basis to team and project stakeholders.
- Manage peer relationship with our publisher.
- Work with team leaders and discipline leads to evaluate directional changes, analyse the costs/benefits and impact on product update schedules.
- Be a champion for player experience and quality.
- 5+ years’ experience in a lead or senior production role.
- Proven production experience on multiple shipped products on console in a lead or senior producer role.
- Demonstrated ability to orchestrate work across multiple disciplines and partner groups.
- Process driven, with flexibility to adapt as the needs of the team arises.
- Ability to familiarise and adapt quickly to a fast-paced development cycle.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving.
- Experience tracking complex projects and providing insight and influence into how to deliver more effectively and mitigate risks.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall/SCRUM development methodologies
- Drive to keep learning and inspiring
- Passion for Games
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute delivery plan reliability and with quality expected.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Calm and deliberate within a demanding environment. Able to identify/assess risks and strategies to mitigate and escalate as necessary.