Games Jobs - Production - Cambridge
|Job Title||Senior Producer|
|Job Description||Company Overview:
A leader in creating deep and engaging experiences on PC and mobile, Jagex was founded in 2001 and is today one of the UK’s biggest and most respected video game developers and publishers.
Famed for its flagship MMOs RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, Jagex has welcomed more than 260million player accounts to its world and created a $1bn lifetime franchise revenue. Today the RuneScape franchise exists beyond running games in live operations; our titles are living games that connect and inspire millions of players, with content and experiences both inside and outside of inexhaustible game worlds.
Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, on PC and mobile, offer ever-evolving, highly-active worlds and our community-focussed development ethos empowers players to have a real say in how each game is shaped.
Jagex is expanding and extending its portfolio with fresh franchise titles, new IP and, in 2018 launched Jagex Partners, delivering third-party publishing and operational services exclusively for the living games of the future.
Jagex employs more than 360 people at its Cambridge headquarters and is on the hunt for talented people to work across the business to help the company to achieve yet another year of record growth and player satisfaction.
You will be a key member of the leadership group for a new, exciting title being made by Jagex. Working with the game team you will be responsible for the delivery of compelling features, the product roadmap and guiding any external development efforts. You will be quality focused, lead by example and develop trust and respect amongst the team. With the ability to direct and improve planning, development and release processes on a continuous basis to meet product vision and quality goals. You will be detail focused and an expert at balancing team resources, development requirements and product goals to deliver excellent game features and content. As part of the development of this new title it will be vitally important that the right priorities are set to create clarity and focus for the team and to support their key objectives Liaising closely with internal stakeholders, other teams within the studio and external partners you’ll ensure key initiatives and dependencies are tracked and delivered. Working closely with the Executive Producer you will be a motivator, able to leverage your depth of production knowledge to the benefit of the team and guide the talented development teams.
• Partner closely with the Executive Producer to deliver on short and long-term development and roadmap objectives.
• Create clarity for the game team by working collaboratively with product managers and content developers to drive requirements and outcomes
• Work closely with the game team to develop criteria and a framework for a successful live game and game updates, driving development and execution excellence to meet product goals and OKRs
• Work closely with the Product team and Analysts to help steer the decision making and green light process for new game updates and features
• Manage and work with the Project Manager to organize and improve the project management processes, identify problems and blockers to enable the predicable delivery of releases to quality
• Create good working relationships, managing cross team communication of development plans, requirements, and status to all areas of the business and external partners
• Focus on risks assessment, define mitigation plans that deliver on great outcomes for the team and product.
• Amazing team leadership experience, inspiring high performing teams.
• Strong analytical mind with excellent people and communication capabilities
• Extensive and proven experience in game development and live games on multiple complex projects
• Applied expertise using AGILE, SCRUM, LEAN and Waterfall on small and large-scale development
• Avid game player with a passion for creating innovative and compelling games experiences
• Experience with analytics and data driven decision making a plus
• Understanding of social/mobile dev and platforms, app update policies and processes a plus.
|Salary||Based on experience|
|More||View other Jagex Games Studio jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Jagex Games Studio using their internal reference 387e98e5-a0d0-4f1b-8745-51dcdf8b4dca.|
|Apply for this job|