||Our client is looking for a person who will be responsible for the maintenance and development of the studios in-house build system. The responsibilities cover day to day support of the game creation process and code compilation and integration, improving builds performance and supporting QA with automating testing and game publishing tasks. If you’re someone who thinks a lot on how to improve your fellow developers work efficiency by automating all the mundane manual work, they would have to do otherwise: this is the job for you.
- Maintenance and improvement of the build system (in-house technology).
- Developing and managing continuous integration systems.
- Working closely with the development team to integrate new deployment processes.
- Coordinating offline automation processes.
- Cooperation with third parties regarding publishing technicalities.
- Maintaining source control branches and performing integrations with merge conflicts.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the build/release process.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics or related field.
- Experience in academic projects, own personal projects or professional experience as a programmer.
- .NET, C# and experience with multithreaded code are essential. Networking and C++ development experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of source control management and tools.
- Personality features: a proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficient.
- Interest in good code practices.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in game development and knowledge of continuous build, release and deployment systems will be appreciated.
In return they offer:
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care and Multi-Sport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’.
- Polish lessons for employees.