||As a vital member of the Marketing team, the Community Manager will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will define and deliver strategies that drive the growth, engagement and positive sentiment of BANDAI NAMCO’s passionate mobile game communities.
- Develop and execute the player community strategy for current and upcoming titles.
- Proactively seek dialogue with our players, inform, listen, prepare the community’s feedback and deliver input to the game and marketing creative key stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for communication via all community-channels (boards, Social Media, blogs) and keep players up to date.
- Run the in-game and web forums, establishing an efficient and scalable strategy for moderation to ensure our communities are friendly and collaborative.
- Be the bond between the game team and players and work closely with key stakeholders to help develop new game features that are designed around the community’s preferences and play-patterns.
- Own the strategic communications and delivery of (live) production initiatives to drive community engagement (live-streaming, events, contests, surveys, etc).
- Own regular reporting of the impact of key releases and other initiatives on community sentiment.
- Support player research initiatives providing insights from within the game communities.
- Define a strategy for scaling community management to accommodate our growing product slate.
- Several years of experience in Community Management, VIP Management or Customer Service within the mobile games space
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Communications, Media or Marketing
- A diplomatic and professional approach, able to gather and share information in an energetic and inclusive manner, while dealing effectively with challenging situations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong problem solving and organization skills
- A knowledge of our competitor’s community initiatives and the desire and capability to take Bandai Namco Mobile to the next level
- Advanced knowledge of Social Media platforms and tools, as well as good skills in creating social media content
- An understanding of statistics and key KPI measurements relevant for community management and social media
- General knowledge of Japanese animes and BANDAI NAMCO IPs would be appreciated