Online Marketing Manager
Games Jobs - Marketing - UK & Europe
|Job Title||Online Marketing Manager|
|Job Category||Marketing Manager,Marketing Assistant|
|Job Description||Online Marketing Manager - Hash Rush
Hash Rush, the first project to combine cryptocurrency mining with real-time strategy gaming, is gearing up for launch later this year. As we ramp up our online presence through the final stages of the game’s development, we’re looking for a dedicated individual to lead our online marketing efforts across a range of owned and paid channels. We need someone who can offer SEO advice just as comfortably as run a MailChimp campaign, own our Google AdWords and other paid marketing endeavours, as well as assist in writing and editing all outbound communications.
This is a multi-faceted role working hand-in-hand with the Director of Marketing as well as Community and Production leads to ensure all online marketing opportunities are identified and taken advantage of. You’ll be heading up our blog and online presence as well as play a role in drafting press releases, media outreach, and executing on our public relations strategy as needed.
The successful candidate will be the owner of all our online advertising, so experience in this field is essential (with Facebook and Google advertising experience an advantage). We’re looking for an all-star who will be as excited as we are to be working on the cutting edge of both videogames and the cryptocurrency revolution. If this sounds like you, get in touch!
* Copywriting, proofreading and editing of all outbound communications
* Writing/editing of website copy, event brochures, brand assets, etc. as required
* Website review and SEO consulting
* Full ownership of the Hash Rush blogs
* Identify and recommend new (online) marketing opportunities, such as new communication platforms, advertising opportunities, etc.
* Ownership of email marketing campaigns and subscriber lists
* Co-ownership of PR — drafting press releases, contacting journalists, creating PR strategy
Skills & Experience
* A thorough understanding of many different aspects of online marketing. From copywriting to SEO and from email marketing to PR.
* Experience with MailChimp is an advantage
* Experience/knowledge of online advertising (Facebook, Google) is an advantage
* Experience with the gaming market is an advantage
* Experience with the cryptocurrency world is an advantage
* At least 2 years of experience as a copywriter or online marketer
* Excellent written English
* Able to (and comfortable with) work on a higher level (e.g. drafting marketing/PR strategy) and on a lower level (e.g. writing blog posts)
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, your salary expectations, and a few links that demonstrate your relevant experience.
Salary: Negotiable D.O.E.
Employment Term: This will initially be a contract role, with review for extension after probationary period. The company is based in Riga, Latvia, but full-time remote working is a possiblity for the right candidate.
|Salary||Negotiable - DOE|
|Location||UK & Europe|
|More||View other SIA Hash Rush jobs|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of SIA Hash Rush using their internal reference HR-OMM.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|